4.3K Flares 4.3K Flares ×
We love to feed the birds outside in the backyard. It’s so much fun to sit back and watch all the wonderful birds come over to eat the seed. Making bird feeders with the kids is a great activity to get them outside and loving nature. My boys and I love making bird feeders together and then sitting back and see which birds come. My toddlers favorite bird right now is the “re” (red) one. My oldest always wants to know if there is a chickadee like in his Caillou book. Feeding and watching birds has become a special time for us to enjoy nature.
There are so many great ideas out there for DIY bird feeders. I set out to make a fun list for you to look through and hope you find a few ideas that you and your kids can enjoy. That way you too can sit back and enjoy the birds.
10 Bird Feeders Kids Love To Make
1. Bird Feeders From Plastic Lids by FSPDT
2. Bird Seed Feeders by Plain Vanilla Mom
3. Homemade Birdhouse Feeders by Momma’s Fun World
4. Orange Shell Bird feeders by JDaniel4’s Mom
5. Cheerios Bird Feeders by Happy Hooligans
6. Pinecone Treats for the Birds by My Nearest and Dearest
7. Bird Suet Recipe by Kindergarten & Preschool For Teachers & Parents
8. Toilet Paper Roll Bird Feeder by East Coast Mommy
9. Robot Juice Carton Bird Feeder on FSPDT
10. Apple Bird Feeder by FSPDT
Butterfly Bird Feeder by Vanessa Crafts at Red Barn- can no longer access this site:( Image below shows how the feeder looks.
More posts you may like:
This post contains affiliate links.
(Visited 1,353 time, 166 visit today)
Follow along with us and be inspired to play on
Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter,
Click here to see where we link up!
and Google +
All kids are different and only you can decide how you let your kids play. And with what materials you let them play with. My children are supervised when playing. Please keep this in mind with any post you read of mine!
See my copyright HERE