23 Flares 23 Flares ×
With Mother’s Day right around the corner I have put together a list with craft ideas for the kids to make for mom or grandma… I came across so many great ideas I decided to extend this post to include more than just 10 gift ideas for you. Hope you may find one idea you and the kids can enjoy. I see many things I would love as gifts. Hint Hint Hubby.
10 Things Kids Love-
Mother’s Day Gifts
1. Homemade Peppermint Hand Scrub by FSPDT
2. Coffee Filter Flowers Made With tissue Paper by Mess For Less
3. Toddler Version – DIY Paper Bag Vase by Thrive 360 Living
4. Mother’s Day Fingerprint Candles by Come Together Kids
5. Recycled Chalk Flower Pots by FSPDT
6. Mother’s Day Forever Handprint Bouquet by Kinder-Craze
7. Mother’s Day Gifts: Butterfly Footprints by Plain Vanilla Mom
8. DIY Photo Coasters by Juggling With Kids
9. Fingerprint Key Chain by A Girl ad A Glue Gun
10. Sticks and Tissue Paper Blossoms by My Nearest an Dearest
11. Mother’s Day Tea Party by Kider-Craze
12. Handprint Garland Mother’s Day Card by Little Family Fun
13. Thumbprint Heart Necklace by Meet The Dubiens
14. Paper Plate Daffodils by Here Comes The Girls
15. Bath Bombs by Red Ted Art
16. Homemade Mother’s Day Gift ~ Fingerprint Tree Plate by FSPDT
Also have a MOTHER”S DAY pin board with more ideas.
(Visited 103 time, 2 visit today)
Follow along with us and be inspired to play on
Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter,
Click here to see where we link up!
and Google +
All kids are different and only you can decide how you let your kids play. And with what materials you let them play with. My children are supervised when playing. Please keep this in mind with any post you read of mine!
See my copyright HERE