0 Flares 0 Flares ×
My 2 oldest kids (4yr & 2yr) love books. We could build a small house with all the books we have. We just can’t seem to get enough of them. There are so many great authors out there it is hard not to want to add to your kids collection. Dr. Seuss is one of those great authors we love. Here is a list of the 8 Dr. Seuss books we have that my kids love. We love getting them out and sitting in the bed or on the couch together to read the fun stories. These books are also filled with colorful pages the kids love. I hope this list helps you find a fun book for you and your kids to enjoy together.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
8 Dr. Seuss Books Kids Love
1. Fox in Socks (Beginner Books) – this book can get you tongue tied and that is part of the charm.
2. The Cat in the Hat (Beginner Books(R)) – a classic that you can’t go wrong with. A great tale of a fun cat that comes for a visit.
3. Green Eggs and Ham– another classic. You can’t wait to see if he will eat green eggs and ham.
4. One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (I Can Read It All by Myself) – lots of rhyming words in this one seem to draw the kids in.
5. Dr. Seuss’s ABC: An Amazing Alphabet Book! – one of my favorite ABC books. Great learning tool for the kids.
6. Ten Apples Up On Top!– A fun story that also helps the kids learn to count.
7. Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You : Dr. Seuss’s Book of Wonderful Noises (Bright and Early Board Books)– so much fun making all the noises Mr.Brown makes.
8. Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!–this one encourages you to use your imagination.
There are more Dr. Seuss books out there we do not own. I love adding to our book collection. Do you have a Dr. Seuss book you would like to suggest to us?
More posts to check out:
(Visited 254 time, 1 visit today)
Follow along with us and be inspired to play on
Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter,
Click here to see where we link up!
and Google +
All kids are different and only you can decide how you let your kids play. And with what materials you let them play with. My children are supervised when playing. Please keep this in mind with any post you read of mine!
See my copyright HERE