This post brought to you by The Hershey Company. The content and opinions expressed below are that of Frogs Snails And Puppy Dog Tails.
Make the sweetest time of the year even better with deliciously fun Hershey’s Kisses. These iconic candies are the perfect ingredient to spread holiday cheer and build new memories with your families this holiday season. I decided to get the family together this year to create a craft that we could gift. That is how the Hershey’s Kisses Snowman Craft was created. These are perfect to make as a family and great to pass out. They could be a random act of kindness you give the mail carrier or the hair dresser… You can pass out these snowmen at a class party or share with family and friends during the holidays. Let Hershey’s Kisses chocolates be your other little holiday helper this season by inspiring you and your family to create magical crafts, décor and gifts for everyone on your list.
Hershey’s Kisses Snowman Craft
Supplies/what we used:
- white printer paper
- Hershey’s Kisses
- hot glue gun
- sharpie markers
- tiny buttons
- clear glue
How to make a Hershey’s Kisses Snowman Craft:
- Fold white printer paper in half.
- Places Rolos® on the folded paper. Make a mark to cut off the extra paper and cut.
- Now roll the Rolos® in the white paper. Roll it as tight as you can.
- Tape the back of the paper.
- Make your scarf using 3 strands of yarn. Braid them together and knot each end.
- Draw a snowman face on using sharpie markers.
- Heat hot glue gun.
- Use the hot glue gun to glue on the Hershey’s Kiss to the snowman.
- Tie on the scarf.
- Use clear glue to glue on buttons. Leave the snowman laying flat while these dry.
This is a great family craft. I made one earlier in the week to see if my idea would work. Later that week when we were all together we made more as a family.
The kids were so excited to get daddy to craft with us. It was a fun time crafting together. We are all really excited to start gifting these cute snowmen out to family and friends!
This holiday season, start new traditions, build lasting memories and enjoy the magic of the season with your family by crafting, decorating and gifting with Hershey’s Kisses chocolates.