Oh, my! School starts back for my kids in a few weeks and I am already thinking about our morning routine. Trying to figure out how I will manage getting all 3 kids to school for the first time this year. No more baby at home and now they will not be at the same school. So drop off at multiple schools for me. Breakfast is just one thing on my mind. I know Walmart is the place for back to school, especially for quick meal solutions, for me. I also love that I get a great value at Walmart. We shop there often. So the kids and I decided to take a look at some breakfast ideas on one of our trips to the store that would make our mornings easier. Have a quick breakfast is just one tip to getting the kids to school on time.
Tips and Tricks for the Morning School Routine
What we bought on our trip to Walmart, Jimmy Dean® Pancake & Sausage and State Fair® Classic Corndogs.
These are both easy to make and delicious too. I also love that my oldest can help me prepare them for the family.
My tips and tricks for an easy school morning routine:
* Do a test run of how your school morning will go. This is great for my younger kids to see what we will be doing.
* Have a morning routine chart hanging up for a quick reminder what comes next.
* Find quick and easy breakfast solutions which will give you more time for hugs before school.
* Get the kid’s clothes ready the night before if they are not big enough to get them out.
* Remember that not all mornings are going to flow smoothly but that is ok too.
I bought clipart from Poppydreamz to make my chart.
I decided to make a printable morning routine for us this year. Click the link and download your own if you like.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jimmy Dean® and State Fair® . The opinions and text are all mine.